Mindfulness Tools for Life
Donald Altman, LPC
A psychotherapist and former Buddhist monk, Donald Altman's award-winning books, CDs, and international workshops offer a set of practical and easy to apply one-minute mindfulness tools for recovering from mindless eating, stress, depression, anxiety, pain, and other challenging life issues.
Life can be hard, but mindfulness shows that it is our human birthright to experience bliss, joy, ease, and peace. Fulfillment is closer than you think using ancient methods that are now affirmed by modern science. Find out more...
Mindful Living Newsletter
When you Subscribe to the Mindful Living Newsletter, each month you get in your inbox:
New Cutting Edge Research in the mindfulness field. You'll be surprised by some of the new research and how it can be applied to everyday.
A Contemplative Practice designed to expand your exploration of mindfulness, as well as counter stress and get more centered, calm, and productive in your day.
Tips for Bringing Mindfulness into Business and Healthcare, whether for greater productivity, creativity, improved teamwork and communication, or stress reduction
Explore New Classes and Trainings that are offered by award-winning author Donald Altman. Whether its a Live Webinar, a workshop anywhere from Alaska and Hawaii to Italy, you'll learn about it here.
Subscribe Today to start receiving free your Mindful Living Newsletter. You'll also find Special Offers on select products.
View Articles from a recent Newsletter.
Workshops for Healthcare Professionals--
- Feb. 8-9 Overland Park, KS and Feb. 10-11 St. Louis, MO 2-Day Advanced Mindfulness Toolbox for Rewiring the Brain 12.5 CE units
- March 15-16 Houston and March 17-18 Austin, TX. 2-Day Advanced Mindfulness Toolbox for Rewiring the Brain 12.5 CE units
- April 12-13 in Cherry Hill, NJ and April 14-15 in King of Prussia, PA, 2-Day Advanced Mindfulness Toolbox for Rewiring the Brain 12.5 CE units
Join international mindfulness teachers Donald Altman, Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr., Jennifer Louden, and 7 other teachers of mindfulness for an exciting mindfulness online event the week of 2/8 - 2/12…for FREE! These leading teachers will present potent, practical sessions with information you can apply in your real life now! Reserve your spot now at http://insighteventsusa.com/the-awareness-series.
The Awareness Series will provide practical, real-life strategies for living with more presence, purpose, and power from ten leading teachers of awareness and mindful living. You’ll learn….
• How to Identify and Fix Weak Boundaries
• How to Clear Emotional Clutter--Donald Altman
• Self-Acceptance Meditation--Donald Altman
• 10 Tips for a Mindful Home
• The Secret to Healthy Communication
• Tools and Tips for Raising Our Children, and Ourselves
• How to Write Your Way to Fulfillment
• And more! Registration for the entire series of classes is absolutely FREE, and replays of the classes will be available for all who register in advance, so be sure to claim your free ticket today.
Donald Altman's all-new book, 101 Mindful Ways to Build Resilience features an entire toolbox of mindful resilience practices.
"There's no secret to bouncing back from life’s toughest roadblocks, wounds, and obstacles," says Donald. "There is simply the skill of applying mindfulness to whatever new problem knocks on your door each day."
It works because mindfulness rewires your brain and helps you respond in new, creative ways that are effective, nurturing, and self-supportive.
"Each minute-long chapter will help you create that special mindful space to enrich not only the rest of your day, but the rest of your life." --Jean L. Kristeller, PhD
Best of all, these simple, yet powerful 101 Mindful Ways to Build Resilience can be applied in just a minute or two to shift your perspective and improve your day.
Order Now: Amazon
PESI Publishing and Media