INVITE DONALD FOR KEYNOTES, TRAINING AND RETREATS
Donald Altman presents at workshops, conferences, trainings, and events around the world. His trainings are known for being informative, engaging and entertaining.
- Working International Speaker including CE Accredited Seminars
- Psychology Today Blogger/Contributor
- Multiple Award-Winning Author
- Newest Book: “Reflect: Awaken to the Wisdom of the Here and Now” 2019
- Contributed to Published Clinical Study on Mindfulness June, 2019
- Future Engagements Include CFA Institute International Conference & 1440 Multiversity Retreat
Business and General Audiences: Presentations can focus on using mindfulness for promoting health, reducing stress, and tools for resilience and overall well-being.
CE and Behavioral Health Audiences: Presentations integrate mindfulness with neuroscience and new research applicable to clinicians and others in the counseling, nursing, social work, psychology, and related fields.
BREADTH OF TOPICS
Topics for any presentation can be customized to meet the needs of your organization or agency. CE trainings are also available. Here are a few topic suggestions:
- Mindfulness 2020—Why We Need Reflection for the 21st Century
- Steps to Mindful Eating—Finding Peace with Food, Body, and Eating
- Mindfulness in the Workplace—Why Mindfulness Matters at Work
- Enhancing Mindful Communication Skills
- The Power of Reflection—Building Community and Compassion
- The Power of Gratitude for Transforming the Workplace
- Managing Stress—Tools for Health and Well Being
- Keys to Breathing—Tools for Relaxation and Insight
- Self-Care for Health and Overcoming Burnout
- Mindfulness for Resilience—Tools for Clarity and Hope
- Strength-Based Mindfulness